• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Help me on decide on what backpack DG bag to go for.

MrMange

Hi,

I need you guys help with input/impressions on what backpack style bag I will purchase.

I currently have the DGA Elite Shield Bag.
I love it and it's a really good bag (both in quality and in function) in my opinion.
Disc capacity wise it fills my needs.
I carry: 4 putters, 4 Mids, 4 fairway-, 4 control- and 3 distance drivers = 19 discs.

The only drawback (of course) is that you're not able to carry anything else besides maybe a few towels and some snacks.
Living in Sweden the weather fluctuate a bit, so I really feel I'd like to have the capacity to carry a sweater/hoodie or a light wind/rain jacket or similar.

The options in EU seems a little limited and the 3(4) I'm considering is:
1. DD Ranger Back Pack
2. Grip EQ AX15/B15
3. Lat64 DG Luxury Backpack E2

I'm currently leaning towards the Luxury E2 because it seems to have the capacity both disc and other I want.
And it comes in Digi camo which is awesome. And not to forget the price is affordable.

To summarize my needs:
Disc capacity: ~20 discs.
Able to carry sweater/hoodie or light jacket.
Ability to carry an umbrella or stool.

All of them of course have their pros and cons, but I'd like to hear you guys input.

Thank you in advance. :)

Take a look at the Hyzerbomb bags. They are awesome and definitely meet the storage needs you have. Out of the ones you posted, I would go with the E2 because it does have the top storage

I had a chance to fondle the grip B15 and AX15 recently and they look awesome. Grip really does make phenominal bags. Grip bags have never had tons of storage. Theyve made some improvements for the 2015 series, but the design will never allow for tons of storage. E2 Is a versatile pack for a good price. Lots of discs, lots of strorage. It's not the lightest or most comfortable pack, hence the price. The ranger is a budget friendly option. You get what you pay for. It looks sharp but won't last forever

Latest posts