• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

help with value of disc

new to golf, can't find any info on this disc, someone wants me to buy, so not sure if being taken advantage of

says 10/10 something like bag kept 175 wt

trying, sec

Attachments

• IMG_1460.jpg
    IMG_1460.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 114
thank you

so it is not something someone would want to buy?
IE: not any collector value to it?

Not sure why someone wants you to buy it. Certain XDs have value, like old bullet stamped ones. But if your a new player don't worry about collecting until you get more versed in the disc culture. Stick around here and you'll get it.

Just get out and Have some fun

Yup, I unloaded my SXD for 80 this year, it was used in top condition with an inked rim. Very hard to come by these days.

I thought he was going to buy it?

Golf discs are funny. I sold a small bead Aviar P&A to a guy for nothing. Six months later facebook discovered small bead Aviar P&A's and they started selling for $60. Whatever, I could have made $45 more off a golf disc. $45 isn't going to pay my mortgage. My wife can blow $45 in a Bread Company for lunch without trying. I'd be up waaayyy more cash if I could keep her out of the Bread Company than I could selling Aviar P&A's for $60.

Frolf on!