• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hickory Hills in Traverse City

tt6g72vr4

I was wondering if anybody knows of any disc golf retailers in the area? Anywhere around Traverse City, as I am willing to travel a bit to get some equipment.

Tried google searching it and pretty much came up empty handed. I will be in the area until Saturday the 16th if anybody would like to hookup for a casual round.

I was wondering if anybody knows of any disc golf retailers in the area? Anywhere around Traverse City, as I am willing to travel a bit to get some equipment.

If you are in Kzoo the den has a lot of stuff.

Appreciate the quick reply fellas. Brought my discs, but need to get a few for the family while we are on vacation. :) Hope this course is all it's cracked up to be cuz I'm pretty juiced to play it.

yeah, tilly's is pretty good! they don't sell the collectables on the wall btw....

Appreciate the quick reply fellas. Brought my discs, but need to get a few for the family while we are on vacation. :) Hope this course is all it's cracked up to be cuz I'm pretty juiced to play it.

you wont be disappointed. its a beautiful course but bring lots of water because it can be a workout. ill be up there this weekend playing hickory and a couple others.