• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/28/15: North GA Canopy Tours in Lula, GA

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
North Georgia Canopy Tours

Hole 13, today's pic is from the short tee, 315':
bda858ec.jpg

But I don't know why you wouldn't play the long tee at 430'.

dfe96376.jpg

The hole plays downhill the entire way regardless of the tee. An average arm should be able to lace a midrange from the long tee. I throw a Truth, maybe flip up a Buzzz. Great hole, trouble if you get off the fairway, but a very rewarding feeling to hit the line and watch a mid sail 430' with ease.

This is the hole right after the chicken coop. I love the final 6 holes at NGCT.

Such a fun hole. Way superior to far more popular Chicken Coop hole. I've gone past with a Roc and last time I think I got to the bottom with an M4.

A friend of mine hit the pin from the long, don't remember the disc though.

Absolutely excellent hole.

Probably wouldn't disc down unless I learned the hard way..
Teebird short
Valk long

This is the hole right after the chicken coop. I love the final 6 holes at NGCT.

Such a fun hole. Way superior to far more popular Chicken Coop hole. I've gone past with a Roc and last time I think I got to the bottom with an M4.

A friend of mine hit the pin from the long, don't remember the disc though.

Absolutely excellent hole.

OMG guyz it's chicken SHACK ... Keith's gonna kill you now :p

... I go RHBH Buzzz or Truth

I've got a less than average arm for distance, so I'd have to throw my CryZtal Buzzz from the short tee and my GL River from the long. Keep 'em on the straight & narrow!

I LOVE this course so much fun .. i have never played the short but from the long i usually go RHBH Patriot ..

tangent from the short.

maybe go theory or leopard from the long if the tangent feels like not enough.

I reeeally want to play this course.

Last edited:

Latest posts