• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/11/10

Technohic

* Ace Member *
Langan Park, Mobile, AL
Hole 15
376'

Tee
b05175f4.jpg

Sign
3d2e1516.jpg

Site only has one distance listed but looks like we are looking at short and long tee between the 2 pics.

1st pic: River RHBH...not sure where the basket is but might anny it around the tree on the left over going dead ahead through the gap. then approach with Ridge

2nd pic: River RHBH hyzer flip, aiming directly toward the basket. Might be going up hill from there so might approach with a Core.

it looks like 1st pic is short, second is long. I would likely go:
Short: ESP XL
Long: Z Surge

Looks like two completely different holes to me :confused:.

The second pic seems to have a ditch that runs short of the basket and into the lake off to the right. Also the tee sign shows something there.

The tee sign in the first pic doesn't look like the same sign as the one in the second pic. I don't see the ditch in the first pic or the houses and walking path(?) in the second.

Last edited:
Yeah, doesnt make sense but either way, we got 2 tees to throw from.

I'm not positive, but it looks like the second hole is what we're shooting, the first picture actually looks like a past HOD from within the last two months

Champ Katana 168 slight hyzer

First pic: where is the basket? Most likely throwing a star leopard to negotiate trees with confidence...

second: Either a dx wraith (175) or a champ orc of the same weight.

I've played this course and the pictures are of two different holes. The first is number 14, which is an anhyzer shot that ends in a grove of trees. Once you get past the line of bushes directly in front of the tee about 200 feet off, its clear sailing to the basket. The second is of the actual number 15. You just have to avoid that one tree a little to the right of the basket that's near pin high and you're set. There's a drainage ditch that is the apparent slope in front of the basket that's about 40 feet wide and is usually soggy. Also worth mentioning is 15 is a slight downhill shot.

Number 14 - Sidewinder hyzer flip shot
Number 15 - Big hyzer with my Wraith

Number 14 (first pic) - this being an anny shot, I'm going RHBH TL, Wizard to finish

Number 15 (second pic) - RHBH, Beast, Wizard, Wizard

Looks like a fun course...

Latest posts