• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD: 12/17/10

toothyfish

* Ace Member *
Epple Park - Greenley, CO

Hole #4

Short Tee: footage on course map says 281ft. Looks to be the closer basket, not the further one on the right.
5538bea4.jpg

Course Map:

f9c20ec8.jpg

Long Tee - this is probably the 342ft hole
11ecc243.jpg

Short @ 281: Z Buzzz
Long @ 342: Eagle-X, maybe a PD if theres wind

Small course, but the park looks to be nicely maintained.

Short: Panther
Long: Surge

I noticed I throw my Panther alot on HoD. Not as much as IRL. Yesterday, I started throwing it like I would on HoD. It's working out quite well.

Its a small course it looks like, but looks beautiful. they could have more use of the trees as obstacles though looking at this hole. Simply moving the short tee to the left of the pine tree you see on the edge of the first pic would make this hole more interesting.

Short; I'll take their word for it and throw a Core, but the pic has me thinking Magic.

Long; I will go ESP Pred taking their word for it again; just out to the right for the high percentage hyzer.

short: leopard
long:teebird

This park looks amazing for some speed rounds

Its a small course it looks like, but looks beautiful. they could have more use of the trees as obstacles though looking at this hole. Simply moving the short tee to the left of the pine tree you see on the edge of the first pic would make this hole more interesting.

It used to be more like that and playing through the trees, but all the trees are near the roads, and all the cars got hit by frisbees. They pulled 3 holes and made it easier. Still can be a fun course, I have thrown -6 a large handfull of times, but occasionally end up barely under par. Haven't played there in years though.

Short Wizard
Long X Predator

(oh wait thats what I threw last time I was there)
now:
Short Ion
Long Beat Z pred.

Short: whatever fairway driver I am carrying that day - deciding between Teebirds, Gazelles, and Cyclones

Long: Star Valkyrie