• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/13/12 Clarksville, AR

GripEnemy

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Premium Member
Cline Park DGC
Clarksville, AR

Hole #4
268' par 3

COURSE MAP!

Sign:
818acec2.jpg

Tee:
bce7b30a.jpg

Basket to Tee:
67e9d0dc.jpg

I think the tree is the mando. With the pavilion right there, I'll probably keep it on the ground.

RHFH roller with an Avenger-SS landing a bit past the brick wall/sign in the 1 o'clock position. That should curve around nicely and get me close for a short putt or at least a clear look to the basket.

Can't quite figure out the distance from the mando to the basket based on the pics, but I'd thrown some type of easy hyzer. Either a roc, drone or firebird depending on the exact left to right movement I need.

Depending on the tree as the mando and how far to the basket from the tree I would try to maybe just throw something like a KC Pro Roc on a slight hyzer spike

pretty funny i live about 35 minutes from this course :) yes the big tree that is kind of V shaped is the mando , firebird/teebird spike hyzer

FH a teebird or leopard...when that fails and misses the mando i'll lay up with an aviar and shoot an approach from there.

screw the mando, i'm ripping a predator sidearm straight at the pavilion and in for a skip ace!

Latest posts