• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Holiday 2020 Promo Disc

Riptide572

Happy Holidays everyone,
I have a question for you in regards to custom discs. This holiday season, I received a package from Innova with a holiday calendar and a custom Holiday Star Archon with an angry reindeer on front of it. First off a shout out to Innova, thank you! Secondly, I was wondering how rare these are. I looked online to try to pick up another one and I can't even find metion of them. I received it (I am pretty positive) for organizing a tournament and ordering a lot size of custom discs from them. If so, do all custom orderers receive these? If that's the case, I would have to imagine these are still pretty rare. Has anyone else seen these in circulation or heard about them before? Thank for taking the time to read this. Have a good day and happy holidays!

Happy Holidays everyone,
I have a question for you in regards to custom discs. This holiday season, I received a package from Innova with a holiday calendar and a custom Holiday Star Archon with an angry reindeer on front of it. First off a shout out to Innova, thank you! Secondly, I was wondering how rare these are. I looked online to try to pick up another one and I can't even find metion of them. I received it (I am pretty positive) for organizing a tournament and ordering a lot size of custom discs from them. If so, do all custom orderers receive these? If that's the case, I would have to imagine these are still pretty rare. Has anyone else seen these in circulation or heard about them before? Thank for taking the time to read this. Have a good day and happy holidays!

Try the what is the story on this disc and the what is this disc worth for more history on it.

The Xmas dealer stamps are not too terribly rare. They probably run a few thousand every year. I used to have a champ Atlas with the Xmas stamp, and last year homie got a star FL.

But, like any one-off stamp run: when they're gone, they are indeed gone. If you like that disc, they should start hitting eBay soon. Or you could start a "wanted" thread in the marketplace; I'd guess a few folks on here received one and don't plan on throwing them.

Do you like the stamp itself, or just how the disc flies? Because flight-wise I'd guess it's no different from a stock run star Archon. Actually I have a suspicion that the Xmas stamps are just a way to offload a big stack of whatever they have laying around unstamped at the end of the year; there's no special sauce to them.

Since it's an Archon you will be able to pick one up for stock prices or less.
Just wait a few weeks.

The Xmas dealer stamps are not too terribly rare. They probably run a few thousand every year. I used to have a champ Atlas with the Xmas stamp, and last year homie got a star FL.

But, like any one-off stamp run: when they're gone, they are indeed gone. If you like that disc, they should start hitting eBay soon. Or you could start a "wanted" thread in the marketplace; I'd guess a few folks on here received one and don't plan on throwing them.

Do you like the stamp itself, or just how the disc flies? Because flight-wise I'd guess it's no different from a stock run star Archon. Actually I have a suspicion that the Xmas stamps are just a way to offload a big stack of whatever they have laying around unstamped at the end of the year; there's no special sauce to them.

Actually I was just determing if it was rare enough to auction. I organized the event for a nonprofit. If it was worth some money i'd auction it off for a donation for the good cause. If it's common, I'll just donate the $20-$30 it would cost for one and keep it for myself (being the only avid disc golf player in the organization).

Actually I was just determing if it was rare enough to auction. I organized the event for a nonprofit. If it was worth some money i'd auction it off for a donation for the good cause. If it's common, I'll just donate the $20-$30 it would cost for one and keep it for myself (being the only avid disc golf player in the organization).

I would go with the latter.

Latest posts