• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Houston, TX

UFO

Ok, somebody please tell me there are some decent courses not too far from SE Houston, or atleast some of ya that are down to play whenever (even with a pesky novice). I am moving down from DFW area and frankly pretty pissed about the climate and selection of courses I am seeing down there. Played taylor village and miramar, they are ok, hopefully they are on the lower end of the spectrum though.

Thanks!

There are a ton of courses in the houston area, you should have no problem finding some good courses around your house... I have heard Jack brooks is a good one and the course at U of H(McGregor) is okay(good holes/not scenic)...

My daily play course is TC Jester- it is a really fun course that is exceptionally well maintained, but it is not super challenging. It has 21 holes though and some nice wooded shots... You should check it out if you are ever in central/northwest houston...

Here is a link to all the courses in houston, hope it helps...
http://www.dghou.com/maps/dghou_courses.html

Latest posts