• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I need to correct my BH form, can you help?

Cryshot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PRgcltSDt4&feature=youtu.be

Hi, I know that video is not good enough (cause my feet are not visible), but this is the best I have now.

The thing is, I play for 3 years and I was developing my game all the time but I seem to stagnate a bit right now. I want to make my backhand both stronger and more accurate.

These three throws were (in this order) R-Pro Roc (slight hyzer on it), Pro Teebird (slight hyzer) and Glow Champion Teebird (flat release).

Thank you for any response!

Looks a bit flat footed with balance behind your heels. You open your front hip/leg before you plant, you need to stride it more closed forward like a pitcher leading your butt more. Hard to see, but I think your rear foot is too backward because of the way you move your hips and knees.

Your grip/disc orientation also looks a bit off. Keep the disc level to the forearm and to your shoulders.

Time goes by and I worked on my form. I know that I still have problems with grip/disc orientation and I need to work on it. What else?

This was an 85% power drive - flat.

Your balance is too far tilted away from the target and you lift your front hip and leg up instead of staying balanced and striding/gliding the front leg/foot forward just over the ground. You have to take a big step to catch yourself from face planting consequently not getting your weight/center more forward during the throw.

Are you throwing on a tarp? I wouldn't think that would be a good surface.

Okay, I`ll work on this and get back to you soon.

It`s not tarp, it`s some special kind of mat. But it had way too much traction, I am happy that my ankle and knee survived...