• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you had $100...

HighFlyer851

If you had $100 that could be spent ONLY on disc golf equipment what would you buy? This is $100 extra, so considering all of your current gear what would you get with that next $100?

have a custom gateway player bag made w/ 3 insulated drink holders, a shortened pocket on the drink holder side, an elongated pocket on the opposite side, and the open end pocket have a zipper or another drink holder. might be enough left over for some quad shocks.

either that or i'd cave in and just buy a pull cart.

I guess I could use a larger bag. I kind of like how my smaller bag forces me to carry fewer discs, though.

I also wouldn't mind grabbing a few more DX versions of some of the discs I have. I've been using a champ TeeBird and light weight champ Valk I found that I'd like to try both of them in regular plastic. I've also had my eye on a champion Leopard. I like the idea of a Leopard that's a little more high speed stable. I suppose the TeeBirds might work for that too, though.

I'm actually pretty content with the stuff I have now. I've only been buying discs when I find especally good deals.

I'd start with some new shoes so I don't fall on my arse when I throw on dirt or grass or whatever. Then I'd buy another JK Pro Aviar, a DX Valkyrie, a DX Teebird, and if there's enough left over a 150 class CE Valk--I'm having great success with the 160s and want to try a 150 or less.

Supposing I could get em, 4 new candy rocs. Then I could put em on Ebay the next day and have an extra $200 :D .

Thats not true. I have an '02 that hasnt seen Ebay and never will. Seriously, I'd go shopping for some more DG shoes.

A Innova Skill Shot Basket, nothing will improve your game more than 80-100 putts from 30-40 feet every nite. And it can be found for right around $100. Good luck![/u]

HighFlyer851 said:
If you had $100 that could be spent ONLY on disc golf equipment what would you buy? This is $100 extra, so considering all of your current gear what would you get with that next $100?

Not enough for a revolution bag. I'm not sure if it's even enough for a pull cart. I would say try to find a decent basket then.

go tag the other necro'd thread! the one about a straight approach disc :p

A SDGC Flat Top Roc, A Champ RT. 66 Teebird, A 2009 Deaf Nationals Oh!Baby Full-Color ESP Buzzz and A Route 66 "Gas Worthy" Road-Trip Full-Color ESP Buzzz...

I kid, I kid,... I am teasin' you... just teasin' you...

I'd buy some quads. And with the rest, I would buy a large batch of discs, dye them, and them sell them.

CE Q-Sents and the CE Mill that Ted Damson says he's selling.....someday. At the rate he's going in listing this stuff I could take $100, invest it in stocks right now and buy him out in 3 months!!

I'm pretty good on equipment, so I might just buy DVDs. All 4 Clash DVDs, 08 Worlds, 04 Worlds, 04 USDGC....
I could easily spend a ton o money on dvds :)