• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you had to pick one...

If you had to pick one...

• Dynamic Discs

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Westside

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters
Go American or Go Home

Partly why i so strongly dislike DD. They play (at least to me anyways) up the patriotic theme. With their foreign plastic...rubs me wrong. Maybe im waaay off base here idk...

You all keep going on but there was only the pure and striker which started this all for any real lat fans. Sure the grip line medius/pre-i-medius? (Sp) were trash and sounded like hollow wood on chains with the "signature" lat 64 dome (yes this was a thing) but dont tell me about your OS this or that. Pure... striker... Add in the fuse too.

Jesper and i talk and txt vs more here would know.

någon halvvitt kan lära sig svenska

Unfortunately people can't claim to be "halfwhite" without being considered at least half racist... :D

I think I love Latitudes molds because they're designed for generally wooded courses. If I went Innova I would probably get discs like the Mako3, Leo, Sidewinder and I bet the Flow would be hard to replace, orc? The Wraith I held I won't touch again, horrordome.
Sure I got a couple of discs that can handle headwind but these usually only fly occasionally, since it's not very windy in the forest (not even on the coast).

Unfortunately people can't claim to be "halfwhite" without being considered at least half racist... :D

I think I love Latitudes molds because they're designed for generally wooded courses. If I went Innova I would probably get discs like the Mako3, Leo, Sidewinder and I bet the Flow would be hard to replace, orc? The Wraith I held I won't touch again, horrordome.
Sure I got a couple of discs that can handle headwind but these usually only fly occasionally, since it's not very windy in the forest (not even on the coast).

lolz when i swap it back from swedish to english it comes up with "
Some half-one can learn Swedish"

how does that work nenja???????????/

lolz when i swap it back from swedish to english it comes up with "
Some half-one can learn Swedish"

how does that work nenja???????????/

Careful, Google translate is strong. If you put 2 computers opposite each other, they will keep on failing translates untill a black hole opens in your house...

I would recommend: idiot, dumskalle (stupid head) or byfåne (village fool) instead. ;)

and then use that as a bargening chip to go to Discraft, a reverse of what Eric McCabe did.

You keep talking about this and sounding more like an idiot each time.

McCabe and Rusco were college buddies and basically created Dynamic Discs together. It was a natural move when DD started actually producing discs. And I doubt when all they were doing was selling some T-shirts and towels that they ever expected Eric to leave Discraft to be with a DD dedicated team.

Last edited:
Yeah, while also being innocent enough to make people uncertain if you're joking or calling them idiot. Real Swedish to degrade people carefully... :p

like how in certain parts of the US they will say "bless your heart" which means either f you or aww i wish you well

If you hear "bless your heart" as an adult, it's intended to be condescending.

like how in certain parts of the US they will say "bless your heart" which means either f you or aww i wish you well

If you hear "bless your heart" as an adult, it's intended to be condescending.

It's a very common phrase here in the (Old) South. It can mean sympathy or connote disapproval; it depends on the context and conversation in which its being used.

However, I almost never hear that phrase any more, as all the old folks that used it are dying off, and younger people use a, shall we say, "different" vocabulary, usually a lot more direct and containing four letter words.