• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Im looking to find alternative to Monster as sidearm roller

discrat

I started out 3 years ago as a true worshipper of the Monster for its wonderous forehand roller and sidearm abilities. But for some reason in the last 3 months its inexplicably letting me down. I am getting pretty desperate here and need some suggestions on what would be a good alternative disc to the Monster ??.

Thansk in advance

My dad uses Proline monsters for this and used to use FX CE firebirds before. He also has tried a pred and says it rolls like the monster just shorter.

Is the moster too straight on the roller or not straight enough. I like the Star Max for my straight forehand rollers and different beat pro starfires for varying degrees of turn needed. I find forehand rollers similar to backhand drives in that the more stable a disc is the less it will turn and the inverse is also true.

The Natural said:
I've thrown a few nice ones with a tsunami recently.
Tsunamis are horrible discs, they ruin your form and give you aids. You should send them to me.