• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

information

johnny1153

i have a innova disc that someone gave me.the writing is gone off of it.it does have a link of chains around the outside edge and it is a driver.has anyone got an idea what kind of disc it is?it is also red and i think it is a champion.

johnny,

Typically you will need to post pictures to get help identifying a disc. Then you may get more answers than you want. The stamp is helpful info, even more helpful if it is a unique stamp. A tounament stamp will unfortuantely not qualify as unique unless it is a major event that someone here played in the specific year you have.

From your description I doubt someone will be able to identify the disc. Are the chains all the way around or just around a certain part? More importantly, if it is Innova, what is written on the underside? If you can't see anything written, a weight number and hopefully some letters, you may be able to hold it in the light to see the indentation where the ink has faded away. Innova has a section on their web page with all their codes for what a disc is, new and old. I trust someone else who reads this will post a link.

Latest posts