• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova basket package

Do the baskets come with locking collars and the ground sleeve?

Yes. When we ordered baskets recently we had a choice of getting a Practice basket or getting 12 additional sleeves for alternate pin placements.

The course we installed this past July we went with the practice basket. The course that was shipped yesterday (arriving today!) we opted for the 12 additional sleeves because the course is going into a park that already has an 18 hole course with practice basket.

The last two packages was the basic baskets only. In each case, whether we went with the practice basket or the additional sleeves, the cost of the baskets and shipping was less than $6,000.

If you add tee signs you're looking at between $9,000 and $10,000. Can always increase with nicer signs, OB signs, rule signs.

I think Innova's baskets are the lease expensive of the different companies out there. I've priced from Discraft, DGA and Innova. I've not priced Lighting or Disc King.

Innova's East Coast warehouse is 3 hours from here so shipping is less and we also have a relationship with them, so we will most likely continue to go through them for baskets. If I moved elsewhere, I would price everyone again.

I don't know what the prices are; but, do yourself a favor and check into the Titans from Gateway.

I just love the Discatcher Band. You can get what ever color you want, it makes them visible from farther away. They are great banners for the local club or billboards for course and hole sponsorships. Plus I LOVE hearing CLANG!!! from halfway across the course and laughing inside at someones missed putt.

I don't know what the prices are; but, do yourself a favor and check into the Titans from Gateway.
i believe they are $450
I just love the Discatcher Band. You can get what ever color you want, it makes them visible from farther away. They are great banners for the local club or billboards for course and hole sponsorships. Plus I LOVE hearing CLANG!!! from halfway across the course and laughing inside at someones missed putt.
the course will be mostly in the woods and that band is awesome

The Innova Baskets all come in Yellow for the basic price. If you want to choose a different color, it's an additional $50 per basket or $900 for 18.

Our local club got a grant from the City to purchase a second 18 baskets, I tried to get the club to put up the additional $900 for a different color and they wouldn't do it. So instead of having a Yellow Course and a Red Course, we now will have two yellow courses.

Check with a local powdercoating shop (the one here was a go-kart builder). I used to get in on large orders and he would just charge me labor which usually meant I got whatever I needed coated for about $5.

If someone is getting a bike powdercoated red for instance they will buy a 1lb bag or maybe 2lbs depending on the object...the sprayer may only use 4oz. This dude would give me the powder free all I had to do is wait on him to be spraying that color.

Forget the titan. They are horribly expensive. Forget the fancy number plate on top of the Mach 3, the chain configuration on Mach baskets is awful. IMO, you CANNOT beat the Discatcher! The yellow bad stands out in hard to see wooded courses. The 24 chains, 3 levels (12-6-6) are excellent at catching, and the price (about $300 shipped) is amazing! They hold up very well. We have 28 of them all over Winter Park, and 2 portables. Chain assemblies are guaranteed against rust and they will ship new ones if you send a picture of any rusty ones you have. We plan on getting another 9, as well as extra sleeves for alternate placements.

Check with a local powdercoating shop (the one here was a go-kart builder). I used to get in on large orders and he would just charge me labor which usually meant I got whatever I needed coated for about $5.

If someone is getting a bike powdercoated red for instance they will buy a 1lb bag or maybe 2lbs depending on the object...the sprayer may only use 4oz. This dude would give me the powder free all I had to do is wait on him to be spraying that color.

Only problem is that you'll have to remove the chains (24 S-hooks) and then take the "yellow band" in for powder coating. It may be labor intensive, but still cheaper than the $50/per Innova charges. Speaking of S-hooks, is there a good tool that exists specifically for opening and crimping S-hooks for the chain links???? I NEED ONE!!!!!!!!

chain spreader

i have an buddy who is an electrican, he has a all in one tool for spreading chain links and recrimping for chandeliers. check a local electrical supply house.

Last edited:

Latest posts