• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova's newest disc

riverboy1

Double Eagle Member
Innova just announced they planned the release of the Devilhawk. Anybody have insider information on this?

Maybe post the name of the disc in the Thread Topic.

i heard its gonna break the distance record going uphill in a headwind

edit i think i found the stamp
100_9750.jpg

I enjoy good April Fools jokes, but retarded cliche crap like this makes me not have fun on the interbutts around 4/1.

I've only been following everything disc golf since December 2009 and even I remembered the Devilhawk thing was an old prank.

jubuttib said:
I've only been following everything disc golf since December 2009 and even I remembered the Devilhawk thing was an old prank.

by "prank" I'm going to assume you mean legend.... it's the DG version of the sasquatch.

DGCR has ad banners I have seen Millennium, Houck Design, Discgolfcenter and the like

I know it's April 1 and all but an ad banner running today is the Nike Power Driver..."Just Throw It"

Edit: relates to this thread on the basis of last years April Fools of Nike buying Innova

The devilhawk also uses lightsaber technology so you can always throw it on a golf line no matter what is in your path, it will just cut it way through like butter. It is a bitch whn you ace though, then you have to replace the basket :D

I'm pretty sure that the devilhawk is what inspired that song...Rick got his hands on one and wanted to let everyone know he was never going to give it up.

thought id give a heads up... just got off the phone with dave dunipace, they just ran echo firebirds, echo orcs, AND echo PDs in the S plastic... he said they will be on discgolfvalues within the week

pdorries said:
thought id give a heads up... just got off the phone with dave dunipace, they just ran echo firebirds, echo orcs, AND echo PDs in the S plastic... he said they will be on discgolfvalues within the week

Now this is a good post.

Frank Delicious said:
Maybe someone could freshen up this thread with a topical chuck norris joke.

How about a whole thread...http://www.pdga.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=25179

chuck norris took four bogeys at ke'Ohana. and that was throwing the DevilHawk

After playing DG for 5 years and buying 200+ discs, I've decided to give it all up and take up knitting. :roll: