• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] ISO Feldberg Dagger 173-176g pref white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a newish feldberg stamped dagger in a decent weight. Looking for white but will settle for anything.

This run seems to be a little puddled and stiffer than the newer ones

Looking for a newish feldberg stamped dagger in a decent weight. Looking for white but will settle for anything.

This run seems to be a little puddled and stiffer than the newer ones

I have been hearing that the new bar stamp run are close to the feldbergs. Definitely stiff from the ones I have felt

It seems all bt hard daggers are stiff, but the older ones have a puddle have a more dx-like feel. I'll take another look at those in the shop. I also really just like the feldberg run's stamp with the sheriff thing on it. It is also the run that wysocki won worlds with.

I think stiff isnt the right word im looking for, they are kind of brittle and feel like there is more tension throughout the disc

I have a 9/10 DF Dagger but it is Zero Medium, judging on the characteristics you are looking for I am assuming you are looking for Zero Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.