• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Ist Run(star stamp) Star Vulcan -- just like the rest?

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I'm a lefty backhand with a great mid-range forehand but not so much driving distance forehand, compounded when going uphill. Schleppy handed me one of his(many) Vulcans on an uphill shot that finishes to the left, and I enjoyed throwing it backhand for that particular shot.

So I bought one on ebay this morning, a 1st run, star stamp, Star Vulcan.

I know people are always saying 1st runs fly differently than others, regardless of the mold. Some say more OS, some say more US, again, depending on the mold.

So I'm asking, anyone have working experience with Vulcans, 1st runs vs others?

Just curious, and thanks in advance :hfive:

Undeniable truth, right there. The stamp is indeed different.

I've thrown at least a half dozen mid 170s first run and half dozen mid 170s non-first run, and I'm convinced the first runs are 0.5 less understable. Not sure if that's good for your uses or not

You didn't ask, but the few champ vulcans I've thrown are a whole lot less understable

For reference, I throw first run star Vulcans about 375'. For me, at that distance, they must be thrown on a hyzer or really high or with a tail wind. I like them for holes that break right late or slightly powered down for lazer straight hyzered low ceiling tunnel shots.

Latest posts