• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Jeremy Koling (Big Jerm) in the bag?

Jagg

Does anybody know what he uses since he went to prodigy? Ive heard he uses a d3 for his forearm shot but im not sure if thats true. Since he moved he uses a lot of skip shots and sidearm hyzer bombs. If anyone has an idea of what he uses for his drivers for either backhand or sidearm id appreciate it.

Does anybody know what he uses since he went to prodigy? Ive heard he uses a d3 for his forearm shot but im not sure if thats true. Since he moved he uses a lot of skip shots and sidearm hyzer bombs. If anyone has an idea of what he uses for his drivers for either backhand or sidearm id appreciate it.

Big Jerm is one of those players that can sidearm any disc with success, i have yet to see an in the bag for him though

Total thread derail here, but has anyone else noticed a lot of new players calling a forehand a "forearm"? Seems like it ia the new term for it.

Total thread derail here, but has anyone else noticed a lot of new players calling a forehand a "forearm"? Seems like it ia the new term for it.

So will backhand become backarm? Ugghh English is dying a slow death.

This is a forearm:

38254_ORIG-Jacked_Forearm.jpg

I hear sidearm more than forearm. I'm betting it comes from baseball vernacular, which makes sense, considering you throw both baseballs and discs. When I think of forehand and backhand, I think tennis.

A lot of the player in my league come from tennis so when they saw they used the same motions it kinda stuck.

I hear sidearm more than forearm. I'm betting it comes from baseball vernacular, which makes sense, considering you throw both baseballs and discs. When I think of forehand and backhand, I think tennis.

Never heard "forearm" in baseball. Sidearm, three quarters, submarine.... no forearm.

I really would love to see in the bag videos from Koling, Wysocki, Johansen, Feldberg(current), and Locastro(current)