• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

just re-upped my vip dgcr...

MarkDSM

Double Eagle Member
just re-upped my vip. how about YOU fork up some server maintenance cashola and check what is up in VIP zone. ain't nothing if nobody / flaunt yer own swagger. broke dudes get a pass. high floaters, jump in for a year and check it. [less than a tour disc you hoarding freak] secret santa alone is massive love. straight dope from your breatheren plastic disc tossers. peace and happy leaf turning season.

regards, throb

Last edited:
giphy.gif

just re-upped my vip. how about YOU fork up some server maintenance cashola and check what is up in VIP zone. ain't nothing if nobody / flaunt yer own swagger. broke dudes get a pass. high floaters, jump in for a year and check it. [less than a tour disc you hoarding freak] secret santa alone is massive love. straight dope from your breatheren plastic disc tossers. peace and happy leaf turning season.

regards, throb

How do I do it? benefits? Thanks.

^This is the main reason that I re-up every year. I don't really make use of any of the other features, but find "exclude already played" to be essential.

I don't take advantage of most of the Premium membership benefits, but I feel $20/yr. to support the site is well worth the valuable info and the entertainment I get in a year on here. That's less than 5 and a half cents per day.

I like the stat breakdowns that we get from having premium as well as the exclude already played!

I just wanna support the site. Gotten so used to premium membership, I kinda forget which features are actually upgrades. I'm sure I'd notice them if I lost them for not re-upping.

Support the site, Road Trip, Exclude Courses Played and unlimited Market Place threads are all good reasons to buy yourself a crown. :thmbup:

Support the site, Road Trip, Exclude Courses Played and unlimited Market Place threads are all good reasons to buy yourself a crown. :thmbup:

I don't travel much anymore, so all the extra features have little value to me. For that matter, I don't use 90% of the features that are free.

But the first item---support the site---is enough for my basic membership. The 10% of the site I use, is well worth it.

A "Find Chic-Fil-A near course" option would be clutch.

Whataburger would be even better. Pretty much every time I go to a new or rarely played course, I stop for Whataburger after.

Granted, I haven't payed for premium, and won't be until I find a job and take care of some other important things.

A "Find Chic-Fil-A near course" option would be clutch.

Whataburger would be even better. Pretty much every time I go to a new or rarely played course, I stop for Whataburger after.

Granted, I haven't payed for premium, and won't be until I find a job and take care of some other important things.

I'm the same way, but with Wendy's. Pretty much the only time I eat Wendy's.

We need a humidifier for the cigars in the VIP lounge and a big neon sign that says #thxNoill

I'm pretty sure the entire VIP Lounge is a walk-in humidor.

Latest posts