• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kanzlers Weide Disc Golf Animation

ElementZ

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Just wanted to show you guy's the presentation of this new course in Germany. Pretty cool video.

Link

Here is the DGCR Course Page.

Last edited:
Looks like a very nice park, but it seems there could be some safety concerns. ???

Neat video. Hard to shoe-horn a DG course into an open park without those concerns though. Just depends on how busy pedestrian traffic is.

That's scary that pretty much every course is over or next to a sidewalk with the bonus of a few around or over buildings.

...but...with that said - that is a sweet video and an awesome way to show a course.

I agree, and it looks like better overall than the course in the Mainz Volkspark. The video is cool, to be certain.

It's not an accomplishment to look better than the Mainz Volkspark...

This course should be pretty sweet. Unfortunately, quite a few of German DGCs play over paths and stuff, so this isn't anything out of the ordinary.

I really hope thats not to scale otherwise none of those holes is over 150ft long. Even if it is though this is a great way to demonstrate how a course will look before it is in the ground. Animations like this could be very useful in convincing park officials and city councils to approve new courses.

Last edited:
Clever. Ive seen this done too with a Drone/GoPro too. Excellent presentation.

I really hope thats not to scale otherwise none of those holes is over 150ft long. Even if it is though this is a great way to demonstrate how a course will look before it is in the ground. Animations like this could be very useful in convincing park officials and city councils to approve new courses.

The average hole length is 262 feet, which is pretty typical for a German DGC.

The average hole length is 262 feet, which is pretty typical for a German DGC.

Luma and I are currently in the process of building a masterpiece on Grafenwöhr base...just waiting on the funding. Money's there and needs to be spent (otherwise it goes away), so as soon as we get the baskets, we're putting them in. Totally excited.

Latest posts