• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Keen Delta boots size 12 NEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLong

* Ace Member *
Info from Keen site can be found here.

Keen Delta Men's boot size 12 brand new in box, never worn. Color is 'slate black/yellow' but the boots are brown with a black sole and yellow trim.

They are $130 from Keen and most online retailers - I will sell them for $105 shipped. Paypal only.

I'm sort of a shoe collector. Whenever I see a pair I want I just wait for something to happen and I get them for 1/2 price. When you think $55 is a good price send me a PM.

I think it was 49 the last time I counted. I plan on checking out a pair of them today. I have a $10 off card for Gander Mountain and the shoe department guy plays disc golf. I'll negotiate a fair price.

you should get him to buy them and get the employee discount, then give him plastic for them

I wear a 12 and have for probably half my life at this point. These have the keen warm/dry lining and these fit me like $$$. I think they are made to be worn with thicker socks, being hiking boots and all, and even with a thick pair of socks these fit great. If most 12s fit you then these probably will.

Status
Not open for further replies.