• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

League days in Novy Jicin, CZE

Cryshot

Hi, I am not sure if the question about how to organize a league day league fits into this forum, please excuse me if not.

I am from Czech Republic and discgolf is still really young here. We have like 20+ discgolf courses (built in last 3 years so the number is getting bigger!) and we will soon have a discgolf course in my hometown too. We already have a discgolf club there, but we'd like to have some kind of Novy Jicin (that's the hometown) league, which would be primarily for local players (any skill level). I found the league days format on the internet and found out that there is some "handicap system" which is the best way to compare advanced player's score and beginner's score. The problem is that I don't know how does this system work and I was not able to find it. Can anyone help?

I'd be really glad if you could share your knowledge about organizing League days, counting the handicapped scores etc.

Thanks in advance!