• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking for a bag (description included)

tampabay

Double Eagle Member
I'm looking for a bag that holds at least 2 XXL hoodies and around 3 of these water bottle. It needs to keep them all cold, I hate when I get to the last hole and they are all warm.

I usually carry around 30 discs, mostly putters. I also carry snacks, a stool, an umbrella, a disc gator, glow tape incase it gets dark, 2 rules books (one highlighted, one not), a baseball for getting discs down, and a two mini bluetooth speakers that I wired up to work as L and R speakers.

Also need to be able to carry my five fingers, I usually just hook them on the side in case it starts raining, but then I have to put my shoes I was wearing in the bag.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Maybe one of these?

homerun-nike-equipment-bag-ba2725-fuse-roller-bag.jpg

You've got more stuff in your bag than I have in my truck

I'm looking for a bag that holds at least 2 XXL hoodies and around 3 of these water bottle. It needs to keep them all cold, I hate when I get to the last hole and they are all warm.

I usually carry around 30 discs, mostly putters. I also carry snacks, a stool, an umbrella, a disc gator, glow tape incase it gets dark, 2 rules books (one highlighted, one not), a baseball for getting discs down, and a two mini bluetooth speakers that I wired up to work as L and R speakers.

Also need to be able to carry my five fingers, I usually just hook them on the side in case it starts raining, but then I have to put my shoes I was wearing in the bag.

Any ideas?

Lol.

Maybe Salient will make you one.

Any ideas?

This must be for just casual rounds? What about tournaments?

This?

Attachments

• e842cb7566515aacb877134007fda6b6.jpg
    e842cb7566515aacb877134007fda6b6.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 30
If you are serious I'd agree with the Mahal suggestion

Any ideas?

:clap:

2 XXL hoodies and 3 40 oz bottles of water that have to stay cold? Sounds like you need to see a doctor more than you need a new disc bag.

Weight commitment of those contents about 36 pounds:
Discs 11, Full bottles 8, Hoodies 5, Baseball .3125, stool 2.6 (assuming a xxl guy needs a beefy stool), gator 1, umbrella 2 (assume a big golf umbrella), snacks 1, shoes 1, misc 3.

A bag that would carry that with decent strapping and durability would be another 5 pounds or more. (Mahal 4.5 pound)

So that is a carry in weight of 41 pounds. That is just too much for an activity where the bag comes on and off 50 plus times over the course of a 2 to 3 mile or so walk. Burdensome and joint / muscle / spine bad blasting I say. Extra inertia if you lose your balance. It is not going to kill you in the short term, but longer term it is wear and tear.

I say cart for courses that can take it. You like gear? Cart gives you massive gear freedom.
Drop max carry in weight to 25 pounds for courses you can not cart on.

Latest posts