• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Mako 3 vs Foxbat

Is there any major differences between these two disc?

My Foxbats are domey while the Mako3s (especially my star Mako3s) are board flat.

The Mako3 is straight when thrown for accuracy, and slightly understable when thrown with power. The Foxbat is more understable, and must be hyzer flipped if thrown with power, lest it turn over more than you might want.

The Mako3 can handle some winds. The Foxbat is not good in headwinds or relatively strong crosswinds. The inability to handle windy conditions is why I don't bag the Foxbat, even though it's fun to throw in more ideal conditions.

For me, the foxbat is flippy (like a stingray) even though the numbers indicate that it should not have that much turn. It will fly pretty far with very little power, but has a tendency to flip over if the angle isn't right. The Mako3 seems to fly straight if thrown flat. Foxbat has a pretty sharp leading edge while Mako3 is more rounded.