• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Marshall Street box art

TonyVonDoom

So I just got my order from Marshall Street! Besides some beautiful looking new plastic to try out I got some sweet box art! My email is tonystarks so they played off that and I'm thrilled!

And can't forget the pretty plastic just some things to try... Fury,river, escape, saint pro...

I just received an order from MS a few days ago and I didn't get any art work, but they threw in some various stickers and a flight chart poster. :thmbup: Great looking discs by the way. I must admit, I'm a sucker for a pretty disc.

I see some delicious Lavashifts....easily my favorite plastic/color. :thmbup:

That fury is just beautiful!

Nice surprise. I seen a box come through work the other day with printed word searches and other puzzles. I think it was an Amazon box.

I've never thrown any of those discs... Winter time and I keep buying more plastic to try lol... I'm hoping that fury is a longer underworld though! And it is easily one of the prettiest discs I own!

Great looking discs and the box art is a nice touch. If I could only draw half that good

my guess is they were sitting there bored with nothing to do and the email name inspired them to doodle. I've gotten boxes over the years with random doodles on them but nothing as nice as that!