• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Minnesota to Cincinnati Carpool?

Laser

Hello all, Laser here (Martin Dewgarita's dad, or more correctly Martin Dewgarita typing for his dad (laser) who is completely computer incompetent).

I know it's a long shot, but I'm sending out a feeler to see if anybody is interested in a week long road trip. I'll be leaving from Southern MN (meet me here?) towards Cinci (I'll pick you up along the way?) on Tuesday Nov 22, making the return trip a week later on Tues Nov 29. If you are free for the week and wouldn't be too far out of the way to share some gas money and have an awesome disc golf experience, contact Martin D and we'll plan a sick weekend.

On the same topic, if anybody in the Louisville/cinci/dayton/columbus wants to meet up, let us know.

Yeah I've been talking with my dad and he is hoping to meet up in the idlewild area moving eastward from there for a week of disc golf.

Send me a message if you're interested in meeting up, or road tripping with my dad.

Not sure of the path Dad's taking, but if he wants to hit up Rogers Lakewood on the way down, shoot me a pm.

Trip sounds like fun!

What day are you playing Idlewild?
I could meet you there. I haven't played the 24 hole layout yet.

Do you all plan to be at Idlewild Saturday? I suggest by noon at the latest because it'll be a 4 hour round. I'll meet you there if I know what time.

Latest posts