• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] Most overstable and understable Truth and Saint

Adampowzki

I love throwing the Truth and Saint and I need something that will go both right and left. What is the most understable and overstable plastic? Domey? Flat?

The new fluid/frost plastic is most OS and the least for saint would have to be recycled, the least for the truth would be a prime (both break in easily to US).

...also a OS truth is also known as a Verdict :)

if you want significant differences, fury and saint pro are US and OS versions of the saint. Fuse and mace will compliment the truth in the same way.

Otherwise, the plastic suggested above will do it.

The most OS Truth is a Verdict. The most US is a beat up classic or prime.

The most OS Saint is a Saint Pro. An US Saint is probably a Fury.

The new fluid/frost plastic is most OS and the least for saint would have to be recycled, the least for the truth would be a prime (both break in easily to US).

...also a OS truth is also known as a Verdict :)

if you want significant differences, fury and saint pro are US and OS versions of the saint. Fuse and mace will compliment the truth in the same way.

Otherwise, the plastic suggested above will do it.

The most OS Truth is a Verdict. The most US is a beat up classic or prime.

The most OS Saint is a Saint Pro. An US Saint is probably a Fury.

Hahahaha, we literally just said that. Both of us. Exactly. Hahaha

Opto Air Saints when seasoned can be good turning discs.

What is the break down on stablility by plastic from most to least stable?

OS->US
Truth
Fluid->Biofuzion->Opto/Moonshine->DyeMax (1)->Fuzion->Classic?(2)/Prime

1) haven't tried a DyeMax truth. Usually that stuff is close to opto in stability and takes longer to season than regular fuzion in my exp.

2) best guess. Havent tried classic.

Also, PLH and dome are still what matters. Fluid and biofuzion truths tend to be domey and high plh and are thus more stable. But you could come across one in any plastic that happened to have more or less dome, higher or lower plh. these are just tendencies I've seen.

My prime claymore, ftr, same plh as my Frost and is just as stable. Slight difference on feel and glide since the prime is faf.

I have an event for middle schoolers where I will give everyone one disc. I was thinking about the Prime Truth because cheap, throw and puttable, not too stable, not fast and flat top (better for FH and lots of kids like to FH). Anyone actually thrown one in this plastic?

Wish I could afford Seers. My 11- year old loves his Seer and kids love the Westside stamps.