• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP's Rad Flight Ratings/System

apparition

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Zam says it's totally radical, dudes. Also according to Zam, the numbers and system will be more intuitive than other systems. I think we should try to get up to 500 posts of speculation before they reveal the whole shebang.

:D

Zam says it's totally radical, dudes. Also according to Zam, the numbers and system will be more intuitive than other systems. I think we should try to get up to 500 posts of speculation before they reveal the whole shebang.

:D

Speculation on my part..... It will look great!
Someone (not me) needs to come up with a repeatable machine that mimics the throw a human can preform. Till then all charts are estimates.

Zam's keywords: rad, sciencey, new, mechanism, sophisticated enchilada, poster form, system, flight numbers, other systems will look stupid

Zam's keywords: ...sophisticated enchilada...

creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-how-fascinating-please-go-on-20381e.jpg

I hope, I really truly hope, that they achieve their flight ratings by implanting a GPS chip in a disc, then gently setting it down into a river. Then they trace the line it takes floating via the GPS chip.

Ingenious in it's simplicity

Speculation on my part..... It will look great!
Someone (not me) needs to come up with a repeatable machine that mimics the throw a human can preform. Till then all charts are estimates.

Hello Terry. What disc would you like me to throw today?

I'd like to see a 13 number based system that gives very little useful information as to the actual flight characteristics of the disc.

i predict it will be the first flight guide to successfully take message board distance and translate it into usable flight data.

How does it compare to a Teebird??????????????????

YESSSS

this will be the new MVP ratings system

"How does it compare to a Teebird?"
"How does it compare to a Roc?"
"How does it compare to a Buzzz?"
"How does it compare to a Leopard?"
"How does it compare to a Zone?"
"How does it compare to a Firebird?"
"How does it compare to a Force?"
"How does it compare to a Destroyer?"
"How does it compare to a Comet?"

each disc will have a number rating in all of the above fields.