• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

My Bag

flyingdisc.us

Bogey Member
OK, here's what I got in my bag:

inbag.jpg

It's basically wraiths, teebirds, rocs and aviars. The monster is for sidearm/big hyzers, and I am considering getting rid of the teerex.

Here are my backups:

backups.jpg

Notice that Roadrunner there? I bought that just to see how much more understable it was than the sidewinder. That was back when I was buying new discs left and right. I really do not have a tomahawk/roller in my arsenal, and think this might be the disc for it. What do you think?

Here is the bag I use:

currentbag.jpg

Just your average Jansport backpack with the broken zipper. I know it's getto.

I do have this though:

probag.jpg

I never use it however. I got it right before my first tournament and have not really used it since. I do not know why. I think I would rather have a Revolution Dual. My friend got one and says it's pretty heavy but I always think to myself: "Do I really want to carry around my huge bag with 20 discs in it?" I never lose my discs and usually only carry around 10, so the Jansport works fine. I don't know, it has been troubling me for awhile....

take the monster out. tune 1 teerex to stable/understable, tune 1 teerex to wayy overstable, keep 1 teerex the same. Use your teebirds on shots 300-350ish. rocs 170-300, aviar 170 and down. O and you couls use the innova bag, keeps everything more organized.

Latest posts