• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] New original NutSac disc golf BAG! - Ends 02/06/2011 at Noon Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShopTom.com

Birdie Member
ALL DONE THANK YOU! johnnyfoodstamp is the winner for $35.

You are bidding on one (1) brand new in sealed bag original NutSac disc golf bag.

Opening bid is $30 with each additional bid a minimum of $1 higher. USA shipping is FREE!

Payment is by cash in Chattanooga, Google Checkout, or Paypal within 4 days.

This auction ends on Sunday 02/06/2011 at Noon Eastern as time stamped by this web site.

The picture and description below are stock information about the new bag only that you are bidding on:

imageMain_25_930.jpg

How Many Discs do You Really Use?
The NutSac disc golf bag perfectly holds up to 6 discs. Most players only ever use about 3 or 4 - a driver, midrange, and putter.

Looks Great!
Tired of carrying a disc golf bag that looks like a cheap insulated cooler? Yeah, us too.

American Made Cannonball Canvas.
Made from tough as nails, heavy-duty Cannonball Canvas. This baby only looks better with age.

Low Profile and Light.
We don't play disc golf for exercise. We play to have a little fun with our friends. You'll be glad you aren't lugging around more bag and more discs than you need. You can even drive with it on.

The Pocket.
Lots of disc golf bags have pockets, but only the NutSac has one specially designed to fit your keys, cigs, and pipe. Obviously this makes the NutSac Disc Golf Bag the only true pro disc golf bag.

Snaps!

Hack Your Sac!
Since the NutSac is canvas, you can easily customize it with just a needle, thread, and some ingenuity. Sew on some tournament patches or have it embroidered with your initials.

Made in America!
Each and every NutSac Disc Golf Bag is in America with 100% American Made canvas. We put Americans to work. You'll wear your NutSac with pride!

Why does the NutSac disc golf bag cost more than nylon bags?
For the same reason Organic food is expensive--high quality materials and American labor. You don't want a feedlot bag. You want the finest bag for your game, then get a NutSac.

Discs in stock photo shown are not included.

Last edited:
I am an individual selling my own item. You can pick it up at the course directly from me if you so choose. I was kind enough to offer free shipping to those that do not. The fact that I have an online store is not relevent to this auction. Neither is my 12 years on eBay or my Business Partner of the Year award.

If I was posting a linked ad to my site it would be a different story. Still none of your business, but a rules infraction for sure.

$35 is the current high bid by johnnyfoodstamp

My post above was a reply to someones deleted post who likes to quote the rules instead of following them.

Less than 3 hours remaining to place your bid which must be time stamped before Noon today by this site and no edited posts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.