• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New to Houston/New to DGCR

TuneIV

Hello everybody. Great content on the app/site. Was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for the greater Houston area. Maybe a top 3 list?
I live in the med center but I would drive an hour for better courses. Headed to the Woodlands today, for instance.

Thanks

Evergreen is a new course in Baytown, which is maybe 45 min south of you. Pretty nice, on an old golf course. There are 2 courses at Jack Brooks Park in Hitchcock which might be an hour away from you. The big course there is probably my favorite around. There are several good courses on the north side of town also, Texas Army Trail, Oak Meadows and Northside Christian church are probably my favorite on that side of town. Check out Bayou City Disc Golf facebook page for info on minis on the south side.

Southeastern Houston

1776 in Friendswood (gulf freeway past Beltway 8) is a good beginner to mid level skill course. Bayou Bend in Deer Park (225 to Center) is a beautiful almost cakewalk, except the disc-eater ravine of a canal parallel to #3. I hear-tell of a course along Buffalo Bayou out your way. Explore the map on this site to find more