• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Night Disc Golf!

Johnnytothec

Bogey Member
A couple nights ago I was playing night disc golf with some friends until Johnny Law came along and told us to move along. He was saying something about tresspassing and indecent exposure. Anyway, we had to use crappy glow sticks that kept falling off because we couldn't find those little l.e.d. bobber sticks that you can turn on and off.

Does anyone know a good place to get those online or something else that works well for lighting up discs for night disc golf?

try parking somewhere that is not on the course property, as where we play we park at friends house and walk to the course, so the coppers dont know to harrass us.

http://www.rod-n-bobbs.com/index.php?page=prodList&by=line&by_id=DiscGolf
That was the cheapest I found on them.
While one the subject. Anyone know where to get an audible beacon? I play alot of wooded areas where you can easily lose a disc going a foot into the rough.

They're all pretty much the same price everywhere, $3.50 to $4. You can find them in the fishing aisles at most outdoor stores like Gander Mountain, Bass Pro Shops, etc. I've heard some people have seen them in the fishing aisles of Target and Wal-Mart too, but I haven't yet. Just ask for the replacement batteries for the Nite Brite fishing bobbers (they're made by Thill).

Johnnytothec said:
A couple nights ago I was playing night disc golf with some friends until Johnny Law came along and told us to move along. He was saying something about tresspassing and indecent exposure.

Were you guys playing naked?

we used to have night time tourneys and some ladies (bless their hearts) played topless! ......and of course I was on the opposite side of the course the entire round.

char@gottagogottathrow said:
We have them for $2.95 :D

http://gottagogottathrow.com/discgolf/nite-flite-lites-improved-p-576.html

a shameless plug :lol:

will be making an order in a day or two, so go tell your boss you did good!