• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Nikko signature Prodigy Discs

They should run a line of Nikko Prodigy stamped Wizards...

i'm not sure if nikko has even tried them.
There_It_Is_2.jpg

Anyone take a peak in his knapsack in the last month to give some validation to the theory he doesn't throw prodigy?
Sure we all recognize his blue-green wizard but what else?

I know he has two D1s in his bag and at least one Prodigy mid... Then of course the two staple Destroyers, a glow Firebird and a champ Teebird.

Are the Paige Pierce series selling well for any retailers? I guess Infinite Discs has been just sitting on theirs without a peep of interest from a buyer. But if youre looking for them, that would be the place to go.

It's starting to look really bad that some Prodigy players aren't using their discs... At first it was like okay they don't have anything close to a full line up i get it. But now they have a full lineup that other people are using and winning world championships with (Paige pierce), at what point does Prodigy step in and say they need to use strictly Prodigy? obviously enough time has passed for atleast two of their players to fully convert (Pierce , Schusterick).

It's starting to look really bad that some Prodigy players aren't using their discs... At first it was like okay they don't have anything close to a full line up i get it. But now they have a full lineup that other people are using and winning world championships with (Paige pierce), at what point does Prodigy step in and say they need to use strictly Prodigy? obviously enough time has passed for atleast two of their players to fully convert (Pierce , Schusterick).

Paige and Will have a different contract then the rest of the prodigy crew from what I have heard and thats why they have they bags set full of prodigy already

Are the Paige Pierce series selling well for any retailers? I guess Infinite Discs has been just sitting on theirs without a peep of interest from a buyer. But if youre looking for them, that would be the place to go.

And we didnt buy any of these because we cant get normal prodigy to sell, so why would we think that any of the sig discs would sell, espicially because from the looks of it they are just going to release a sig series for every player on the team.

Prodigy has been selling like hot cakes for Infinite. I think guys are just too macho to throw a disc with a girls name on it. But I rock my JK Aviar with pride.

Prodigy has been selling like hot cakes for Infinite. I think guys are just too macho to throw a disc with a girls name on it. But I rock my JK Aviar with pride.

I think it depends on the region. I saw literally zero prodigy when I was down in FL. Now that I'm in Nashville I haven't really seen it here either. The only place it see it is PIAS because no one keeps them...

Latest posts