• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Old Wasp Tooled Buzzz, Pearly Stock Gator, Wrong Side Stamped Ti Buzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishmich

Why didn't Winston take advantage of me instead?
-bar stamp wasp tooled buzzz is 9/10 no ink 175g $70SOLD
-gator is signed by Paul Ulibarri and also has small fading ink on inside rim. disc is solid 8/10 $60
-wrong side stamped ti buzzz is 10/10 175-176. $40SOLD
D4F8DE85_zps7778990c.jpg

6CE7DDA9_zps7d27b364.jpg

Last edited:
yeah the gator is pretty sweet too. sadly those are all collectors discs not throwers but still tempting at those prices.

yeah the gator is pretty sweet too. sadly those are all collectors discs not throwers but still tempting at those prices.

the gator and buzzz are both great throwers.:thmbup:

I know the price of the buzzz... I dont wanna list it if ill get rubed for breaking the rules of its elsewhere for cheaper...

I know the price of the buzzz... I dont wanna list it if ill get rubed for breaking the rules of its elsewhere for cheaper...

you are welcome to say the price as i really have no idea. the price i have it at is only because i have to list a price. all reasonable offers considered on it.

the buzzz is sold but the gator is still available. i am unsure of the weight on the gator. the screen on my scale is having a seizure and i havent replaced it. i can tell you the gator is beefy as any other gator i have including my glows and heavy first runs.

I just didnt want you to be upset lol, they have one of these at the DDKC store in their glass case by the register and I believe it is marked 35.

you are welcome to say the price as i really have no idea. the price i have it at is only because i have to list a price. all reasonable offers considered on it.

the buzzz is sold but the gator is still available. i am unsure of the weight on the gator. the screen on my scale is having a seizure and i havent replaced it. i can tell you the gator is beefy as any other gator i have including my glows and heavy first runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.