• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Podcast ep. 1 with guest Will Schusterick

Hey DGCR. Dropping an introductory line to let you know that the first FTheDisc podcast is online on our SITE or on ITUNES.

Take a listen to this week's interview with Will Schusterick, as he breaks the news on the show of his plans to leave Innova. Thanks, and check out our other homes online on facebook and twitter.

Listened this morning, Not bad for a first podcast. We have had Will on a few times on our podcast. Looks like he started his own company for the podcast. I wish you guys the best. I will listen in when you post it.

Last edited:
Listened this morning, Not bad for a first podcast. We have had Will on a few times on our podcast. Looks like he started his own company for the podcast. I wish you guys the best. I will listen in when you post it.
Thanks! Will was in on the forming of the company and is a part of it's core ownership, however the podcast is completely run by David and Kevin. Appreciate the listen, and likewise, we enjoy DGT Radio, especially the latest Ulibarri ep!

Lol, shameless plug much. Welcome to the forum?
Sorry I didn't post first with fart jokes or how much I hate the players, courses, or people of the game that I enjoy playing. Cynicism kills a sport. But thanks for the welcome! Here's to hopefully bringing happiness back to the game. lol

You sure know a lot about DGCR huh?:clap:
No, and never claimed to. Although, I do understand the affects of discourse within a group of people and how cynical members of a group create more negativity. From reading through the forums on this site, there are many members who easily degrade anything new and foreign. Sorry if that makes you uneasy, but I've seen it quite a bit. Not all members of DGCR are set this way, but there are a good many. My response to your initial post was a question of what was expected that I post on my first handshake to the community. My FIRST post was one, inside of a forum where disc golfers connect, about the launch of a new podcast and company that's soul purpose is to help, encourage, and inform players like yourself. I'm pretty excited about it and would think that this could be an inviting place where more members could join and not post in fear of being ridiculed. Our, FTheDisc, intent will never be to start arguments or witty banter and snide remarks, so, while I value your opinions of our intent on this site, I'm going to bow out of our conversation. We're all here for the love of this game. I hope you're well, and keep throwing, McJesus.

No, and never claimed to. Although, I do understand the affects of discourse within a group of people and how cynical members of a group create more negativity. From reading through the forums on this site, there are many members who easily degrade anything new and foreign. Sorry if that makes you uneasy, but I've seen it quite a bit. Not all members of DGCR are set this way, but there are a good many. My response to your initial post was a question of what was expected that I post on my first handshake to the community. My FIRST post was one, inside of a forum where disc golfers connect, about the launch of a new podcast and company that's soul purpose is to help, encourage, and inform players like yourself. I'm pretty excited about it and would think that this could be an inviting place where more members could join and not post in fear of being ridiculed. Our, FTheDisc, intent will never be to start arguments or witty banter and snide remarks, so, while I value your opinions of our intent on this site, I'm going to bow out of our conversation. We're all here for the love of this game. I hope you're well, and keep throwing, McJesus.

High road ownege lol, welcome sir(s)

God. Why can't forum kids act like normal people, instead of trying to act like a character they think DGCR will like.

Welcome to the forums FtD, I'm glad to see something new rather than speculation and idiots being idiots, so it's good to see something even if it's only a podcast(that I can't listen to!?). Hopefully we'll learn some new stuff through the podcasts, and I hope the next one on the 7th will be worth the teaser.

Your venture sounds productive but I wonder about using the shorthand "FTheDisc" for it? Although I've said something like that under my breath after an errant throw once in awhile...

Your venture sounds productive but I wonder about using the shorthand "FTheDisc" for it? Although I've said something like that under my breath after an errant throw once in awhile...

My thoughts exactly! Although I usually say F Me!

FTD sounded too much like something people could contract as a disease. We also liked the letter play within FTheDisc. Yes, we know of it's awful "other meaning", but we're hoping we change it from that to our meaning of advancing the game. Thanks for the welcomes, guys.
And to DeadEye
Welcome to the forums FtD, I'm glad to see something new rather than speculation and idiots being idiots, so it's good to see something even if it's only a podcast(that I can't listen to!?). Hopefully we'll learn some new stuff through the podcasts, and I hope the next one on the 7th will be worth the teaser.
The podcast comes in many different forms, iTunes, Stitcher, on our site, and you can also download the whole ep. We're trying our hardest to give pertinent info and good advice (with some great guests). Yes, the interview on the 7th will be pretty awesome. Hope you'll listen in. Thanks

Just thought it was a bit of a product plug. In all fairness the show was funny, and yeah I'll keep throwing. People are edgy as **** today huh

Can you make the podcast accessible with the "ICatcher!" App? It blows away the apple podcast app. I looked earlier and didn't see it on there.

Thanks! Will was in on the forming of the company and is a part of it's core ownership, however the podcast is completely run by David and Kevin. Appreciate the listen, and likewise, we enjoy DGT Radio, especially the latest Ulibarri ep!

Yea I seen his name there so i thought he was part of it. That's what I get for thinking!!

So anyway maybe next year we can do a live show and combine stuff just for fun. Just a suggestion. Looking forward the next show and right back at you for the listen!!:clap::hfive: