• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a pic of your favorite "Tunnel Hole"

7d9007df.jpg

#9 at Black Mountain, NC is a true tunnel shot.

Hole 14, The Monster at Hudson Mills. One of the few true par 5s. kind of difficult to see in this picture, but the fairway is about 12 feet wide for the first 700+feet, then opens up during the last 300 ft to the pin.
e1170d92_m.jpg

Hole 14, The Monster at Hudson Mills. One of the few true par 5s. kind of difficult to see in this picture, but the fairway is about 12 feet wide for the first 700+feet, then opens up during the last 300 ft to the pin.
e1170d92_m.jpg

i don't know if it qualifies as a tunnel when the obvious shot is over the top. terrible hole by the way- no landing zones, just random crap.

West Park, Joliet, IL Hole 16
There is room above for the beginning of the shot, but the last 75' is tunnel. Oh, and it is an elevated fairway. Your drive is over bushes until you make it to the tunnel. Don't come up short or you could be in for a long search.

a725788a.jpg

Central Park, Oakbrook, IL Hole 7
Nice tunnel, this pic was taken when this hole was at its most open. The majority of the time the gap is much more narrow.

f81429cf.jpg

This bastard makes me want to kick kittens:
d72b4452.jpg

6 on 6 is not uncommon.

The basket is out of the woods about 30' past the crest of the hill.

This hole is harder than it looks. This is #12 in River Grove Park, in Kingwood, TX, my home course. I got a 4 on this damn hole the other day:

Picture020.jpg

Latest posts