• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy bag?

Kevreef

Par Member
I was interested to see and hear about any possible ideas or released protos about the prodigy bag that might be released in 2014.. Along with I believe control drivers.

Anybody give their thoughts about this new possible prodigy bag!

yeah, i saw that and if you go under the prodigy site on sponsorship programs and scroll down it shows the items for 2014.. im just curious to see what anybody might know about the future larger bag

I can imagine it will be reliable in all conditions and fly as well into a headwind as a tailwind :|

Last edited:
more like "welcome to the prodigy threads on DGCR, where everything flies exactly the same in headwind or tailwind and the game will never be the same."

The Prodigy small bag is the same bag as the DGA starter, PDGA starter, and Latitude Slim Jim. All the same bag with company logos embroidered on the front. The only difference is the Prodigy and DGA ones have a little storage pocket on the side that can fit a wallet, phone, and keys.