• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Prodiscus

Jokeri is superb OS putter...for throwing and putting.

Only other Prodicus I've thrown is the Laseri...reminded me of QOLF's.

...it's hard to find their stuff anywhere :(

Jokeri is superb OS putter...for throwing and putting.

Only other Prodicus I've thrown is the Laseri...reminded me of QOLF's.

...it's hard to find their stuff anywhere :(

QFT.

Put an Ultrium Jokeri in your hand and tell me you're not in love - then throw it and get ready to 'dear john' your Rhynos.

Laseri is the first mold I had in mind to try next season. If anyone has more familiarity with their lineup I'd love to hear Prodiscus to brand (X) comparisons.

QFT.

Put an Ultrium Jokeri in your hand and tell me you're not in love - then throw it and get ready to 'dear john' your Rhynos.

Laseri is the first mold I had in mind to try next season. If anyone has more familiarity with their lineup I'd love to hear Prodiscus to brand (X) comparisons.

The 3 Jokeri's I own are Premium plastic...1 neon green, 2 butterscotch orange. Completely flat, great gummy feel, super comfortable rim/grip, grabs chains bigtime. Great OS flight too. And no bead!

The Laseri(Premium) that I've thrown isn't mine.

Ya, I think it's a matter of exposure + time before the Jokeri has the moderate OS putter spot locked up the way the Pure owns straight.

I have a Sparta in premium, and that plastic is really nice.

If anyone has stability by blend info that would be great too.

Are we the only 2 here that throw the stuff? lol. Come on DGCR, Prodiscus is asking for input!

Can someone list their plastic types and what they compare to?

Base, like Lat 64 Zero Soft(putters anyway)...Premium, like gummy Champ...Ultrium, like grippy and more flexible Star...maybe more like the good Legacy Icon blends.

Hope that helps...

I'm searching for a mid. I like discs with good HSS and some LSS fade as I like discs I can throw FH and BH. I also like low profile for that reason. Is a Midari something I should consider?

Anyone thrown the base plastic Jokeri?

I have. Reminds a lot Wizard in stability. Rim is not that deep. Earlier runs were more stable I think and defenetly more flexible. Great putter for spinputter.

Midari takes time to get use to. Basic plastic is stable to understable. Ultrium is stable to overstable. Both love to to be thrown high if you want to distance out of them. I think that Ultrium and Premium have more glide than Basic. Those feel nice in the hand. My Basic Midaris are 168g and Ultriums are 174g. Nice combo.

Stari is the different story. Understable, quite fast. Throw hyzer and these flip up nicely. Many have said that Comets are quite similar. I think that DGA's proline Squall's flight is quite same. Stari is little slower and maybe little more understable.

I've never thrown Prodiscus, but the new presence here has me intrigued. Glad to have you here to answer our questions.

The base Jokeri reminds me a lot lot the Yikun GUI. Both are shallow overstable putters that while they are great for driving, are a little too stable for many too putt with.

Though, the issue with both for me is, they plastic is so gummy they look like poo very quickly. Although they rarely loose a ton of stability.

Base, like Lat 64 Zero Soft(putters anyway)...Premium, like gummy Champ...Ultrium, like grippy and more flexible Star...maybe more like the good Legacy Icon blends.

Hope that helps...

Ok here we go:

Prodiscus Basic plastic = Discraft d, Innova dx ect.
Basic is little gummier and softer but much more grippier than other companies base blends.

Prodiscus Premium plastic = Discraft Z (not that flex), DGA SP-line ect.
Premium is tackier than Z or SP-line plastic. And it can handle lot of abuse.

Prodiscus Ultrium = Discraft Titanium, Prodigy 400g/750g ect.
Prodiscus Ultrium is THE BEST PLASTIC at market right now. Basically indestructible plastic. Grippy and nice flex to it.

What's a Stari? lol Not even listed on their website...

This one is new mid-range disc. It's PDGA approved. Nice understable flight. Long and quite fast. Good to have if you are beginner or older lower power player :D. Grip is nice and not too shallow.