• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Research on Preferences for Local Course Improvement

ekuri

Hello,
I am currently taking a technical writing course which requires a final project and have chosen to write a report suggesting and evaluating possible improvements to a local disc golf course. In order to ensure that the suggestions I present will be preferable to disc golfers at large, I am conducting a survey to gather other disc golfer's opinions about what their preferred course features are and how heavily certain factors affect their enjoyment of a course. I appreciate you taking the time to view at this thread and welcome any feedback you can give. Your feedback will help improve a course and improve the awareness and image of disc golf in my local area.

The survey is available here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TTK9636

I apologize for making my first post to this website a request for help rather than a contribution and I hope you do not see this post as spam. I am simply trying to improve a local course that I and many other disc golfers frequent in additional to completing my course requirements.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has completed the survey so far. The results have yielded some unexpected data. Especially in reference to need for multiple pins. I still need your input so be sure to complete the survey if you have a few minutes. Thanks everyone.