• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

RHBH form check

tarvo.n

Hi!

I've been playing for almost two months now and am slowly starting to get the basics down. I have no athletic past that is noteworthy.

My maximum distance with RHBH right now is about 65m (215 ft) and I've thrown that far from the beginning weeks. I suspect that I'm not using my hips enough. I've had an unwanted hyzer problem from the beginning but I have made some progress with that by incorporating a runup and not doing as long of a reachback to keep the disc as flat as possible.

I could really use some pointers on what to fix or what to improve to progress with my distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_0gsbPnVDw

Thanks in advance!

Looks pretty good for 2 months. You look really stiff though and need to loosen up and let go your arm/disc to whip it.

Door Frame Drills need to be done with loose shoulder/arm so you get pulled/turned further back as you stride your hips forward into the plant. Would suggest throwing slower and understable discs.