• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rose stencil pics??

just bought my girlfriend a rose colored champion beast just wondering if anyone has a sweet stencil of a rose

well i tried that ap... i guess im just looking for opinions on which one would be good, im kinda new to dyeing and im looking to hand cut it>

I would say either the 5th from the left or the last on the right in the top row of the link that AP posted. Those would give you the most "Detail" in a sense without being too over the top in difficulty.

I liked this one the best. It should be really good for a beginner. No straight or parallel lines, so any mistake will not be seen or noticed at all.

rose-stencil.jpg

Although, this one might look really cool on a spinning disc, and should be good for the same reasons that I listed above.
stock-vector-rose-stencil-34343170.jpg

Charlie Hustle: the only good thing Cincinatti sports has ever had, and he's banned from baseball. :thmbup:

skinner i really like the first one you posted, but i want to have the petals to color of the disc with black outline... how would i do that?

You could print that photo and then outline it with a sharpie. That would give you a good line to trace and stencil.

apoth, I really like that one. If my wife didn't hate discing with me I would make her that dye. Instead she gets NOTHING!