• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

San Francisco, CA

k-os

Par Member
I'll be in San Francisco with my parents and a friend for Spring Break. We'll be arriving around 12pm-2pm on Saturday March 29th. I'm not exactly sure of the time, but I'll have to check. I know it's sometime before 3pm, because that's when we can check into our hotel by the Fisherman's Warf. I think we may be putting in a round of DG at Golden Gate Park before we check in. We'll also be heading out to Santa Cruz for a day to play DaLeveaga and and U.C. Santa Cruz. Along with Santa Cruz we'll be heading out to Napa Valley. My parents are going to tour a vineyard, while my friend and I go to play at Skyline. If anyone would want to join us for some games let me know and I can post for sure what days we'll be in Napa Valley and Santa Cruz. For the most part our rounds will be played at Golden Gate.

I'm going to say this right now. We're not awesome, but we enjoy playing and are both working on improving our backhand game (we both were primarily sidearm players). It'd be awesome to get a few rounds in with some of the users here, and possible get some pointers first hand. See you in San Francisco. :)

Oh, and I'm 17 and he's 16, turning 17 April 2nd, if anyone was wondering.

im gonna be at dela this sunday. i highly recommend you make it up to novato to play the Stafford lake course, its exellent (and the areas most challenging course)

What a coincidence, we'll be in Santa Cruz Sunday also. I can shoot you a PM later once were in Cali if you'd like. We'll be in Napa on Tuesday I believe. All other days we'll be in San Francisco so if anyone wants to get in a round or two.

yeah i'll be at dela all day sunday, were gonna head down super early so we can get two rounds in :D

We'll probably be there around 12-1pm. Maybe a little earlier, depending on when we're leaving. We've both got Innova bags, one green and one blue. So if you see us just give a shout.

Latest posts