• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

San Marino or Rancho Roc

dsbearsfan

Don't know if this is already an older thread

1. How can I tell if my roc is rancho or san marino?
2. What is the difference?

flip your disc over and look on the bottom. its written in the mold as raised lettering.

the ROC is either manufactured in Ranchero , or San Marino, California.

99% of basic DX Rocs you find will be Ranchero
most of the only San Marino Rocs you will find now are the star plastic ones they are making.

Ranchero = starts overstable
San Marino = starts neutral
Ontario = starts slightly understable

keep in mind that you can beat in a Ranchero Roc to fly like a San Marino or Ontario.

someone on here will likely correct my post or elaborate in much greater detail. everyone loves a well seasoned roc

InvaderMirO said:
flip your disc over and look on the bottom. its written in the mold as raised lettering.

the ROC is either manufactured in Ranchero , or San Marino, California.

99% of basic DX Rocs you find will be Ranchero
most of the only San Marino Rocs you will find now are the star plastic ones they are making.

Ranchero = starts overstable
San Marino = starts neutral
Ontario = starts slightly understable
http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/posting.php?mode=quote&f=5&t=24640&p=389848
keep in mind that you can beat in a Ranchero Roc to fly like a San Marino or Ontario.

someone on here will likely correct my post or elaborate in much greater detail. everyone loves a well seasoned roc
Am I the only one who had "Los Rancheros" by Adam & the Ants running through his head while reading this post? It's gonna take forever to get that to go away.

Thanks for the help. Guess Ive never taken the time to read the print on the underside of the disc