• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Sarah Cunningham Wraiths

disc cogg

Par Member
I know the new Steve Brinster Teebirds are made from the new jolly launcher plastic but i was wondering if anyone knows if the Sarah Cunningham wraiths are as well

not sure buddy.. i asked her locally about it but she said she didnt get any of them yet :( .. im curious too

I got my Brinster today, and while its a good looking blend, its not Jolly Launcher. Much more stiff. But, they came out first so maybe the Vals and Sarah's are Jolly Launcher. I don't know ajnyone who ordered the Wraiths yet.

I got my Brinster today, and while its a good looking blend, its not Jolly Launcher. Much more stiff. But, they came out first so maybe the Vals and Sarah's are Jolly Launcher. I don't know ajnyone who ordered the Wraiths yet.

i got a look at the Brinster TeeBirds and spoke with an employee of innova that confirmed they are jolly launcher. i asked about Val TLs and got the same response. seeing that the factory store didn't post any information about the blizz boss or ch wraith i doubt they are like the others.

i'm sure you could just call them and find out if you wanted to get to the bottom of this.

Does anyone have any info about the plastic or the flight?

Is it the same old champ plastic or new mix?

does it act the same as old champ wraiths?

Innova Pro Shop

to me
The Sarah Cunningham Tour Series discs are not Jolly Launcher material. Her Tour Series discs were molded pre-Jolly Launcher.

:wall: