• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Schusterick tearing it up.......

discrat

Just turned 16 yrs old. He may be one of the better players to ever play the game here in a few years. And thats according to people like Lavonne Wolf and other high "uppers" in the Disc Golf World
I think he has got ROY in the Bag. Cant see anyone else taking it from him

We shall see. It will be interesting to see him and Macbeth at USDGC 8)

Shaolintrained said:
SCHUSTERICK vs. MACBETH at the USDGC, for ALL the marbles.

Bragging rights are at stack!
Should be fun to watch.

yup

Is the 6th beatle the one that is scared to leave his home state?

The kid's got some skills...I had the pleasure of watching him throw a few holes during the Rocket Cty Blast in Huntsville, AL. He finished second to Dean Tannock.

jamsisjams said:
I'd like to see Wiggins, Jr. go up against anyone under the age of eighteen.

I watched him at World's last year, he's gonna be a stud.
There is also another kid named, Nathan Fellows out of Ohio that is gonna be a stud too. For most of the tournament he gave Wiggins a run, then the last two rounds wiggins pulled it out.

At the Bowling Greens he played Intermediate and took 75th place. Not to bad for a 12 year old. 191 people int he INT division.

Looks like the 6th beetle is in the lead after the Majestic with Schusterick trailing 20 strokes

http://www.pdga.com/tournament/tournament_results.php?TournID=7286

jamsisjams said:
I'd like to see Wiggins, Jr. go up against anyone under the age of eighteen.

Ok how ab out Garrett? :lol: There are a lot of players out there who were Pros before turning 18. Some at 14. :lol:

Throwing around before the start of tourney last month Wiggins Jr hit a 500ft ace.

It plays downhill and is probably closer to 420ish but still, nice ace.