• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gaithersburg, MD

Seneca Creek State Park

4.275(based on 83 reviews)

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member

Join the discussion about Seneca Creek State Park

I believe the course was hit by a tornado last night given what I've seen of the storm track and accounts of the tornado in news and social media. The course conditions on uDisc were also updated to code red "Caution: Lots of fallen trees" this afternoon.

You can read about the damage from the Central Montgomery County tornado from the NWS here:

Would love to get a report about the damage to the course from anyone who's been since the tornado hit!

While I can't help with a damage report I can say that one of my friends took video of the tornado cone from the course and posted it to FB.

I believe the course was hit by a tornado last night given what I've seen of the storm track and accounts of the tornado in news and social media. The course conditions on uDisc were also updated to code red "Caution: Lots of fallen trees" this afternoon.

You can read about the damage from the Central Montgomery County tornado from the NWS here:

Would love to get a report about the damage to the course from anyone who's been since the tornado hit!

I posted some picture a friend sent here. From the sound of things 14 and 15 got hit hard.

Where are you going in 2024?

I was planning to play there this weekend and was wondering about the condition of things with the tornado situation from this week. So thanks very much for the information. I will show up at a different time later this summer and let the clean up happen first. Thanks again.

Latest posts