• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Soft Glow Banger GT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jswoods1984

Salient Disc Test Team
Alright everyone, you wanted the confirmation that these are real, well here it is!! You are looking at a VERY limited first and only run Glow Soft Banger GT. This thing is buttery smooth, and one of my favorite local tournament stamps, "The Four Keg Challenge". From what I was told, there were less than 150 of these made, and due to complications, they will not be made again. Weighed in on the scale at 175.8g, brand new with no ink. Let's see who wants it!

End Date/Time: Wednesday 9/12/12 @ 10pm EST
Starting Bid: $35 shipped
Min. Bid Increment: $5

Attachments

• Banger.jpg
    Banger.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
I hear ya, I got a handful of those rhynos myself, and damn they feel nice!! These things aren't going to be available for very long though. Like I said, about 150 were made... There are 60 people playing in the tournament... Now I can't speak for all of them, but from what I've seen, most of them are picking up 2 each, one to throw, and one to hang, so that doesn't leave a whole lot for outside interest

Ok, so we've got one bid so far, thanks jtreadwell, who else wants in on this? Again, these things aren't going to be around for very long!

Alright everyone, this thing ends at 10pm eastern time tonight! Here's your chance to own one of the sweetest glow putters ever made! Don't let this opportunity slip, or Mr. Jtreadwell is gonna walk away with a steal!

I got a stack of them other wise I would jump on this just to have more... Great disc to who ever wins this. I know of one local whom bought 20... this disc is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.