• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Special edition Grip bag bottom???

allmanffighter

Par Member
So I got my special edition grip bag today, awesome! Colors are sweet. But I was loading all my discs and when I had 5 or so they kept sliding over... So I noticed the at the bottom of that was a completely smooth glossy piece of plastic. Unlike my regular grip bag which had a textured (non-glossy) piece of plastic. Can someone who has a special edition tell me if theirs is this way??? Or did I just get the only bag with the bottom installed upside down?

I have a special edition one and my plastic is smooth on the bottom too. I didn't know it was weird.

I have a special edition too and mine is smooth and glossy. Sounds like this is the norm for the SE bags.

Well if you want to fix the perceived issue yourself and you have a Plastic distributor or manufacturer nearby, you may want to hit them up. Just measure the piece in there now and then go ask them for a piece of ABS haircell (texture) one side, that should do the trick.