• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stockholm Disc Golf Open 2010 full HD video

JR

* Ace Member *
Is available for downloading at:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6425335/SDGO2010

We haven't checked all the files yet. Some have troubles getting the downloading started. You need a Bittorrent program such as Utorrent or Vuze to download these files. To our knowledge these are the highest quality videos from tech specs point of view ever released about Disc Golf.

Best regards,

Janne Räsänen also on behalf of the video editor Juha Alkkiomäki

A BIG THX for the upload .. got it downloaded and all files seems to work for me atleast on my PC .. my bluray player howerver doesnt agree with me.. . kinda strange error tho first part was no problems to play then the player didnt want to play anithing after that.. kinda strange.. but once again THX and if any1 wants some seeding on the torrent just tell me and ill do it :)

There was no trying to optimize these videos for hardware players because we wanted as many people as possible seeing the competition for free on computers. We hope that people can use this as advertisement for getting more courses, players, recognition and sponsors to the sport. So please seed on :-D We wanted to illustrate the benefits of non compressed (Youtube) video for the ease of seeing a far away disc through obstacles. A must for a competition filmed in caddy cam from the tee each time. Not some ways on the fairway which slashes the need for zooming.

My BD player plays back the sound not the video, lcgm8 (video editor) sees picture but doesn't hear the sounds on his player. BD players haven't got a standard so each manufacturer does what they want and that sucks and blows on the compatibility front.

Yeah realized that and now i can confirm that all files works on both my PC and my mac so thats nice.. still playing around with my bd tho but i will get it to work.. had to take my Seed down for a while but think i was like 80 GB seeded when i shut it down.. Once again i must say THANKS for this awesome movies and i Recommend all to Download it ... Great job

Glad you like it and thanks for helping to get around. I'm surprised by how few people have looked at the announcements of the availability of these videos but it is likely that people are competing so that's good so far. In case people notice the availability once they get back to work to computers it would be nice that there will be people sharing the files. Every bit literally helps :)

Thanks for this JR! The video is fantastic quality. Watched it twice now. Editing, shot angles and everything are really top-notch.Great work.

*Spoiler Alert*

Classic Feldberg moment at 7:00 min mark of Round 1 part3. Misses a short putt and then mean mugs a Volvo that happens to be driving into is peripheral the moment his putt hits the ground, shrugs his shoulders as if to say "C'mooon Maaan", then turns around and mutters something to his caddy. Poor sportsmanship surely, but it is entertaining to watch.

Edit: If you downloaded it continue to seed for a few days so everyone else can get it downloaded in a timely manner, and watch it as they should!

Thanks and i'm glad you liked it. The caddy was me. I double dutied as a cameraman simultaneously. That was a lot of work. Dave was frustrated because he caught a few bad breaks and didn't manage to overcome all of it because he got some every now and then. I wasn't a very good caddy in trying to calm him down because i was so busy with filming.

I stopped seeding awhile ago, but I'll start seeding again so people can see this. It's a great video.

Thank you both. My internet is crawling right now because of the time of day but it should pick up later this evening. Can't wait to watch this!

My computer installed updates and rebooted while i was sleeping. I'm also sending out Dutch Open 2010 data so it competes for my bandwith.

i downloaded this however when i go to play it with winamp, i only get audio. i tried updating winamp to no avail. anyone have any suggestions for me?

The video codecs are the issue most likely. Do you use K-Lite codec pack? You should. I have not used Winamp but free players like VLC and Media Player Classic work with the proper video codecs. The fact that you get audio means most likely that the files are fine. It just a matter of codecs to get your operating system to display the video. Good luck.

Latest posts